We collect and use your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. In the following we inform you about the type, scope, and purposes of the collection and use of personal data.
Purpose and scope of data protection
Data protection concerns personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable individual is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, for an online ID, or by one or more unique characteristics. Usage data is data required to use our website; this data includes the start, end, and extent of the user’s website use.
Automatic data collection via website Access
When you access our website, your device automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from any other data you may transmit to us:
- Date and time of access
- Browser type and version
- Operating System
- Amount of data sent
- Requesting domain
- Notification of successful data retrieval
- Search term when using a web browser
- Shortened/anonymized IP
- Full IP address (for a maximum of 4 days)
This data is stored for purely technical reasons and is never associated with any particular individual. The data about website access is used for error analysis, ensuring the security of the systems, and to improve our service. For legitimate reasons, the full IP address is used to achieve the stated purposes for a very short period of a maximum of 4 days.
The data are also used by our provider 1&1 to provide the WebAnalytics feature. It does not provide personel informations. For more informations see: https://hosting.1und1.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/.
Our Page uses an minimal amount of cookies. They are used only to enshure the funktionality of our website.
- qtrans_front_language, value: de/en, expires: after the session. This cookie is used to store your language selection.
- wpgdprc-consent, value: accept, expires: after the session. Used to store that you accepted the use of the here mentioned cookies. Nessecary per GDPR.
The following links provide informations on how to deaktivate cookies:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de)
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen (https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen)
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
You have the following rights under European Union law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights below, simply write to us at the address to the right.
- Right to confirmation and right to information – we will be happy to confirm whether we process your personal data, what data it is and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right to rectification – if the data we store is incorrect, we will of course be happy to correct it.
- Right of erasure – if you want your personal data to be deleted, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request. If data must be kept for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data is then no longer available for further use.
- Right to restriction of processing – should you wish to restrict use, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request.
- Right to object – if you wish to object to any consents already given, we will pursue your request accordingly.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
Last updated: 10 2018
According to § 5 TMG:
Edwin Petry Service Hagedornstr. 33 54497 Morbach
Telephone: 06533/ 2572
Telefax: 06533/ 9589575
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a VAT Tax Act: De281917838 Finanzkasse Daun
Industrie und Handelskammer Trier Nr.1760000249405
Professional liability insurance:
Name and Registered Office: Nürnberger Versicherung in 90334 Nürnberg
References – Pictures and illustrations:
(Logographic) http://fotolia.com © Thomas Jansa
Source: Impressumgenerator von www.e-recht24.de.